photo new3.jpg  photo home2.jpg photo aboutus.jpg photo contact.jpg

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

hello

When I asked my husband what the title of our blog should be, he said "suck it, world."  
Wow, that was uncalled for, Sky. But I secretly loved it.  

Welcome to our pad.  Our place to keep family and friends updated on our life.  Actually, let's face it.  This blog is all about Cohen. 

By the way, I have zero % paid attention to other blogs and what is cool, so let me know if I need to be updated on what's up blogger style!


Oh hey Co! Let's play with photobooth today.  Sorry about your 2 month shots, baby boy.  
Momma (and daddy haha) cried more than you!











Today Co is: 11 lbs. 9 oz, 22 in long (growing more OUT than he is UP says the doc...Uh oh!) ha that is my evil mom plan: to fatten my baby up. I WANT A CHUBBY BABY...and he is well on his way.   

1 comment:

  1. Yesssss! I've been waiting for this day. Cute post court!

    ReplyDelete